Monday, August 2, 2010

Camping With The Iron King

I just got home from a week away at a family cottage followed by the 4th annual family camping/fishing trip.  This year we didn't go to far north but we found ourselves on a small lake with lots of fish!  I brought a few books along with me but I started with The Iron King by Julie Kagawa and I was absolutely enchanted by this incredibly well written and creative story.  The contest/giveaway of a $25.00 Visa gift card and a copy of The Iron King is now closed and I will be posting the results tomorrow along with a full review of the novel.  Thanks to all who participated in the contest and for may of you who have become new followers of my blog as a result.  I leave you with a photos of me reading on my camping trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment