Monday, August 16, 2010

BIG List Update

I have been in the process of updating my BIG Lists and moving them from a text list to a series of pictures that link to amazon where you can read more details.  It is connected to my amazon associates account but I am in no way trying to make a profit of my readers.  I use the Amazon Associates blog tool that allows me to search for a novel on the same page that I am creating a post which makes things much faster and easier for me.  If you choose to buy a book from my Amazon Associates account it is my intention to use that money to run giveaways on my blog. 

Lastly for some reason the book pictures do not always show when loading a BIG List page.  I am not sure why this is.  I hope it fixes itself however the links are still active. If it doesn't fix itself soon I will have to find an alternate way of displaying pictures for the lists.

As always feel free to email me with any book or category suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment