Tuesday, February 2, 2010
1. Stock up on enough snacks, no-hassle dinners, and drinks to last for a few days
2. If possible begin reading this book on a Fri night (if you have weekends off) so that you will have no distractions while you read
3. Only talk to people who already love the series as you’re bound to annoy everyone else with your "twilight fever."
4. Don't be surprised if you begin to have life like dreams of Edward or Jacob
5. And please for the love of all that’s holy please never post to web sites such as MLIT!
I really don't feel that a synopsis of this book is necessary as 99% of people who love to read YA fiction have already read this book but if you need to know a little more please click here to go to Stephenie Meyer's web site.