Saturday, February 20, 2010

Je suis malade :( I have been sick!

There has been no activity on my blog since Teaser Tuesday as I have been sick.  I thought I was doing great this winter in Canada and not getting sick but alas the "sick" found me.  I am feeling a little better and will be doing the following updates in the next 48 hours.
  • Part 2 of my Canadian author blog highlight
  • Review of, Juliet (See Teaser Tuesday and Thrifty Thursday post
Also I won a contest over at Paper Cut Reviews for an E Book from Keta Diablo (there is a 18 + restriction).  I chose her erotic romance novel, Land of Falling Stars.  I have not  read much erotic romance in quite some time so this should be interesting!

5 comments:

Ruthann said...

Congrats on the win!

Get better soon.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I hope you feel better. Seems as it may be going around, I've heard from a few they have been sick as well.

Congrats on your win!

Lindsey said...

Thanks! Still not feeling better but heading to the Dr. soon. Cuddled up with tea and a book is the best way to be sick! Thanks for posting!

B.Kienapple said...

Wow, Parajunkie does really great work. Looks fantastic!

Lindsey said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment