Saturday, October 30, 2010

HP Trailer: It's Worse Then Being a Kid on Christmas Eve

When you were little did you have a favorite stuffed bear or blanket that made you feel safe whenever your fear of the monsters in your closet got to be to great? Is there a favorite book that you escaped to whenever reality just wasn't enough? Did you ever let yourself wonder for hours in fantastical daydreams just because you felt like it?

When I was younger I had a stuffed bear named, Bear (how original) who kept watch by my shoulder ready to alert me at the first sign of monsters but it wasn't until I read Harry Potter years ago that I finally found THAT series of books that allows me to escape whenever I feel link into a world that is so magical it takes my breath away. The books and movies alike have become my security blanket. I am 28 blah blah, there are no monsters under my bed (yes there are)......Well the point is if I haven't stressed it enough over the past nine months of blogging is that I love Harry Potter. I watch it when my husband is away on business just so I can sleep, I pick up the very first book just so I can hang with Potter as he discovers the magical world of Witches and Wizards in Diagon Alley, I dress up as a Hogwarts students occasionally just because I feel like it and I often find myself daydreaming that I grew up in that world and I am now a professor at the school or a dark magic catcher.

The entire point of this post is that I found another HPDH trailer. With just 20 days to go I am beyond excited and if this trailer in addition to the others accurately represents the quality of the film we are in for a treat. I think it may just be the best of them all. I promise you that your going to get sick of my HP posts. I just started reading the final book in preparation for watching the movie. I believe I do a pretty good job of separating the books from the movies but I still like to have a "refresher" before the movie comes out.  Either way it is my intention to do a post about how much I love the book at some point in the next two weeks. Also when the movie comes out I plan to do a (hopefully) gushing post on how fantastic it is.

Enough of me without a further waste of your time I give you the newest HP trailer (if you haven't already seen it).

7 comments:

LM Preston said...

Ughf...I'm salivating....can't wait to see this and post about it with out gushing too much on my blog. Is that bad?

Lola said...

*eep!* I can't wait!!!

Senator said...

I so can't wait either, but have you seen Tobuscus' literal trailer? I enjoyed it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MahTKZDHXaA

The Book Guru said...

LM - I say GUSH away! I won't be able to help myself.

Lilly - I wish there was some way I didn't have to wait the anticipation is to much!

Tipsy - I will check it out right now!

Natalie (Id So Rather Be Reading) said...

I couldn't help it either and had to post the trailer! The midnight tickets are already sold out! But don't fret, we are ready!!

Michelle said...

I cant wait to see the movie! :D oh and..
Hi,my name is Michy. I'm new to all this blogging. Wondering if you could check out of what I have managed to create. Not sure if it's good or bad. Lol, see I have barely any followers so I was just thinking you can see my
blog and see if you like it. Check it out at- http://mich-page2page.blogspot.com/

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

I am looking forward to it as well. I am certain we will continue to be enthralled with your HP posts. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
twitter: @fangswandsfairy

Post a Comment