Friday, April 9, 2010

Blog Hop!

I knew there were a lot of us book bloggers out there but every week I find new ones that are awesome!  I'll take some time a little later to post about some blogs I have found through this hop, however I have to head out to work :( I would normally say TGIF but I am working my first Sat tomorrow in about 5 years ahhhhh.

Anyway back on topic lol Head on over (if you haven't already) to Crazy-for-Books to check out her weekly event.

What its all about (as copied from Jen :)

"This is a weekly event, hosted here, where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read.  It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!  In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start Hopping!!"

Guru out!

13 comments:

Angel said...

Bouncing through on the Hop. Here's ME.

jacobsbeloved said...

I found you through the blog hop, I'm also in Canada! I love your theme design.

E.J. Stevens said...

Just hopping by!

I hope you are having a lovely Friday! :)

xx,
E.J.

Carina said...

I found you through the Hop, yay for more Canadian bloggers!

Susan said...

Just found your fun blog through the Hop. I'll be coming back often!

mel u said...

you have a very beautiful blog-I am a new follower and found your blog via the book blogger hop

Kris (Voracious YAppetite) said...

Hey there! Found you through the Hop and now I'm a follower. Enjoy your weekend!

pussreboots said...

I found you via the blog hop. My post is here.

Audrey; (AyC) said...

fellow CANADIAN blogger here!! Love the kinfolk around the blogosphere :P

Your blog looks lovely, i'm now a follower!

Lindsey said...

thanks everyone for stopping by my blog! I hope to stop by all of your very soon :)

MarthaE said...

Hi Lindsey - Hopping over to say Hi.
Very cool blog! Hope you are enjoying Book blogging. Have a great week.

The Book Buffet said...

I found you through the Blog Hop, just hopping by. Check out my blog if you can. :)

Tasha said...

Hi, I found you on the Blog Hop. I add you as one to follow. Check out my blog when you can...

Post a Comment