Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feeling the Love

Today is a great day I got some more awards!!  Special thanks to Demon Lover  for the Stylish Blog award!  Thank you for reading my blog and for the yummy man candy and excellent paranormal romance book suggestions found on your site!

I am gonna pass some love onto the following "Stylish" blogs! (Please pass onto your other fellow Stylish Bloggers!)

1. The Book Junkie's Bookshelf
2. Book Bound
3. Spellbound By Books
4. Lily's Bookshelf
5. Tina's Book Reviews
6. Bloody Bookacholic


I also received an award from Kathy Martin at  Inside of a Dog.  She emailed to let me know that she was giving me this award because she enjoys reading the content of my blog!  Thank you so much for the award and for reading and enjoying my posts!!!



 

A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive...keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award. (see above).

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to (this post), which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page)
I would like to pass this award onto the following 7 people;







1 comments:

Juli D. Revezzo said...

Congrats on the awards, Lindsey! They are all well-deserved! :)
Julianne
Café Pearl
http://julismapsroom.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment