Monday, November 12, 2012

The Mortal Instruments Trailer Count Down

Photo: Having a Mundane Monday? This will cheer you up!I have been nearly vibrating with excitement over the past few days after compiling the list of books being made into movies in 2013 and beyond! Of all the books being turned into movies (and there does seem to be an awful lot of them) I am most excited about, The City of Bones by Cassandra Claire which will hit theaters on August 23, 3013! I know each and every one of us imagines the characters in each book in various ways and casting directors don't always get it right, but for me I feel like they plucked Clary Fray right out of my head when they chose this actress! Now Jace Wayland and Isabelle Lightwood on the other hand......not so much.
 
Either way I CAN'T WAIT until this Thursday to watch the teaser trailer for The Mortal Instruments. Rumour has it that unlike most teaser trailers which provide very little insight into the movie this trailer is going to show a lot more! *happy dance*

Which book to movie are you looking forward to this year? Are you happy with who they have cast? Which movie in the past have were you most excited to see come to the big screen and why?

2 comments:

albina N muro said...

I have been nearly vibrating with excitement over the past few days after compiling the list of books being made into movies in 2013 and beyond! Of all the books being turned into movies (and there does seem to be an awful lot of them) I am most excite. preferred roofing companies

arda said...

https://saglamproxy.com
metin2 proxy
proxy satın al
knight online proxy
mobil proxy satın al
A4S

Post a Comment