Friday, November 16, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday


FF 2012 Feature & Follow #123

It's Friday! I have just enough time to join the social hop before I am off to work for the day! As always thank you Parajunkee and Alison Can Read for hosting.

The question this week is:

Q: Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?

 Ok so it's not a movie but I have really enjoyed watching the show Lost Girl. I suppose you could say that it already resembles a lot of urban fantasy novels but I love Bo and the witty banter between her and all the other characters. I also love that it is Canadian! It does an interesting take on the light and dark fae, creatures with supernatural powers, AND it has some juicy sex scenes ;) If you have not heard of this show please check it out!

Happy Reading everyone!

Lindsey

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I've heard of this film, never seen it though; sounds pretty interesting :)

Great Blog btw!

New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

The HoneyNerds said...

I've not heard of this movie, but it sounds really good!

I'm a new follower through GFC. My FF post

Kate said...

great choicem new follower via GFC : )

my FF and giveaway

Susan said...

OOO Lost Girl is an excellent choice! I'm really excited for Season 3!!!

New follower via GFC!

Here's my F&F: http://thesisterstale.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-and-follow-friday-10.html

Krystianna said...

I've never seen the Lost Girl show before. I might have to check it out sometime. :) I'm a new GFC follower! :)

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Unknown said...

I'm learning something new at every stop. Hi - new follower. Please consider following me.
Java With Jambor

The Book Guru said...

Finally I have had a few moments to check out all your blogs and become a follower! Thanks for stopping by The Book Guru. I hope you make many repeat appearances! Happy Reading!

Post a Comment