Wednesday, September 15, 2010

That Movie SUCKED

I recently posted the trailer for Vampires Suck because it was slightly amusing.  My expectations for the movie were pretty low to begin with but I assumed like all spoof movies I would get in a few chuckles.

I was not amused and I did not chuckle but I did walk out after the first 10 minutes and asked for my money back.  The complaints are to many to mention but first and foremost this is a PG 13 rated movie and there is no way I would want my 13yr old daughter to see it.  The father comments on the size of his daughters breasts using the "t" word, they highlight an overly large bulge in "Edwards" pants and at one point "Edward" gets naked and a sparkly disco ball is in the place of where is man parts should be.  Its overly sexual, beyond immature and not even remotely funny, which coming from a girl who enjoys crude humour from the likes of comedians such as Dane Cook that's saying something. 

This movie took things to a whole new level of stupidity and it was an absolute waste of time.

3 comments:

Heidi V said...

If you can stomach crude and it wasn't funny then I'm out I'm going to save the money thanks for the heads up...

Natalie (Id So Rather Be Reading) said...

It doesn't shock me that they took it to the "trashy" level

Unknown said...

I'm just glad we got our money back!!!!

Post a Comment