Saturday, September 11, 2010

Long time no post!

Hello friends :)  Sorry its been a few since I last posted (a week Wednesday).  I have been at my cottage, getting prepared for a new job, celebrating my birthday and working!  I got some fabulous books in the mail these past two weeks which I can't wait to tell you about in my next mailbox vlog.  I also finished reading Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan and once again I was sucked right in.  I have been really lucky with my summer reading/review choices as their really hasn't been a time this summer where I struggled through a book.  There are a few I have picked up and put back down because I wasn't in the mood for that particular genre however when I finally picked one I couldn't put it down.

I can't wait to get back to blogging and reviewing the great books I have been reading as well as catching up on my own google reader!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Hi there!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting my first contest over at my blog. I have six YA ARCS up for grabs. (I'm a bit nervous about it-- what if no one enters!! Yikes!)

If you are interested in checking it out, please visit my blog!!

~Brooke
http://brookesboxofbooks.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Will be looking forward to your upcoming reviews.

The Book Guru said...

Brooke- Congrats on having your first contest!!! I am heading over now to check it out :)

Heather - Thanks for commenting I hope I read some great books so I can post some great reviews!

Lola said...

Welcome back! And Happy Belated Birthday! :D

Post a Comment